Leadership Speaker Billy Arcement On Leadership, Management,Safety or Environmental Issues
Leadership and Management Solutions for Today’s Organizations
Ever wonder if you’ve got the right culture in your company? Or if your leadership team has the right strategic plan? If the team that you’ve developed has the positive mindset and top performance skills to take your organization into the future and build the kind of strong, long-term foundation you need to compete and succeed?
That’s where Leadership Coach and Speaker Billy Arcement comes in. With powerful assessment tools, an experienced instinct and a comprehensive plan – he answers all of those questions and more. Billy is the consultant of choice for organizations eager to streamline their processes, sure up their team synergy and clearly define the direction, roles and action plans for success for every member of their company.
How does he do that?
- Intuitive and Results Producing Assessment Tools: Accuracy counts – that’s why Billy uses only the top-of-the-line, most up-to-date assessment tools available to best pinpoint and provide workable solutions to strengthen leadership and management skills.
- Personal audits and observations: There is no ‘one size fits all’ solution for any organization. Billy leverages years of experience, education and a keen sense of observation to determine the most impactful course to follow for both individuals and organizations as a whole.
- Discussions with teams: Billy uses his excellent facilitation skills to gather information from employees and your management team about their concerns and suggestions for improvement.
- One-on-one discussions: Typically reserved for key executives, this process can also be conducted with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Development of customized training sessions: Once all the information is gathered, there is often a need for personnel training. Based on team goals, personnel, leadership capabilities and direction – Billy designs a highly customized training program to facilitate positive change, build momentum and strengthen the team as a whole.
Once the “reality check” is complete, Billy sits down with the management team to share the results of his pre-consulting activities. From the result of these information gathering techniques, a specific program is prepared and presented for implementation. This might include presentation of training sessions as well as working with teams or individuals.
Leveraging his 29 years of managing environmental processes and 12 years of managing safety programs, Billy will swiftly determine the current status of your compliance through personal observations and detailed audits based upon both Federal and State regulatory requirements. Once complete, remediation can take on a variety of formats such as:
- Development of a comprehensive deficiency removal process: All deficiencies uncovered during an audit are developed into a specific remediation plan to bring the facility into 100% compliance with all regulatory mandates.
- In-house training of employees and management personnel: There are times when an outside facilitator can better reinforce your message or share differing prospective in a positive way. Training can target specific policies, procedures as well as roles and responsibilities.
- Meetings with regulatory representatives as needed: Once all audits are complete, if the necessity of meeting with regulatory representatives is required, Billy can serve as a third party expert. He brings his many years of conducting such activities with EPA and the LA DEQ to the table to assure that any items addressed are closed.
- Developing and/or re-writing policies that address regulatory compliance requirements: Should any policy be deficient of the necessary information or if any policy has not yet been developed, Billy can be used to carry out this function or help with the review / updating of policies.
- Assisting with the creation of training videos: Billy has developed several videos to help train vendors, visitors, and facility personnel. He can do the same for you.
To Learn more about Billy’s Consulting Activities, check out his case studies:
Click Here to See Case Studies
If you’re ready to best assess your organization’s policies, leadership and ability to move forward with powerful, game-changing momentum — give Billy a call today at 225-677-9426 to discuss your company’s needs. You may also reach him via email at Billy@SearchingForSuccess.com.
A Monthly Leadership Resource
Why not take a moment to sign up for Billy’s complimentary ezine. It’s painless to sign up here.