Meeting Planners Resources
Leadership Speaker and Business Consultant Billy Arcement, MEd—The Leadership Strategist, is a member of The National Speakers Association and subscribes to NSA’s Code of Professional Ethics in order to establish and maintain confidence in the professionalism, honesty, ability, and integrity he brings to your organization. He understands very well what it takes to deliver a strong, powerful, results-producing event or integrate a consultant into an organizational process with the best possible chance of success.
That’s why he prides himself in making every effort to bring an accommodating and professional approach to working with every client. And that’s not all. Billy promises a lot and delivers a little more (Lagniappe) including his risk-free guarantee to achieve agreed upon expectations or only expenses are due.
Please find below links to Billy’s most requested pre-program materials:
- Billy’s One-Sheet Brochure: A full color brochure to learn a little more about Billy in a snapshot. Perfect for review by your decision making team. Download Now
- Pre-Program Preparation: Billy’s clients find this checklist just the ticket for ensuring that events and programs run smoothly from before he takes the stage until after the event is over! Click Here for more information.
- Billy’s Photographs: Very often, Billy’s clients will require his professional photographs for publication or event materials – he’s put them all in one place for you! Click Here to see Billys Photo’s
- Introduction: Billy provides a “customized introduction” for your group which is emailed a few days prior to the meeting date.
- Conference Promotional Material: Provided for your conference brochures and any promotional piece for attendees and media needs.
- Letter of Agreement: Completed once all the meeting details have been agreed upon.
- Please discuss any audio and/or video arrangements with Billy. This is not part of his standard agreement.
- Handouts can be handled in one of three ways:
- Billy will provide handouts and direct bill for cost associated
- provide a master for your organization to duplicate
- or as part of his “Green Initiative” post the handout on his website for participants to download
- Part of the handout includes Billy’s evaluation form. A summary report of comments received can be provided upon request.
- Providing copies of one of Billy’s books or other products for each participant (invoiced to you) or making provisions for Billy to personalize books for participants who wish to make a purchase. (This is an optional service)
Travel and Accommodations
- Billy will make his own travel arrangements. Flights are booked in coach at the lowest non-refundable fare available from either Baton Rouge or New Orleans, LA.
- Hotel room (non-smoking) is confirmed by the client, guaranteed for late arrival and billed to the organization.
- Please inform Billy if someone will pick him up and return him to the airport or if he needs to secure a shuttle, cab or rental car.
- Meals and tips will handled by Billy directly and not billed to the client.
Fees and Travel Costs
Details regarding how to handle these costs are in the “Letter of Agreement” Billy provides once the booking has been confirmed. Billy expects full fee payment upon completion of his presentation and an upfront payment of anticipated travel costs. Many clients prefer an inclusive travel estimate as part the agreement in lieu of a separate invoice for actual costs. Just ask and this arrangement will be made. It’s all part of making it an easy task to work with Billy.
Book Billy for Your Program Now
If you’re ready to empower your team, take to the cutting edge and give your next audience the tools, strategies and mindsets necessary to better compete, excel and lead a better life — give Billy a call today at 225-677-9426 to discuss your company’s needs. You may also reach him via email at Billy@SearchingForSuccess.com.
Take Advantage of Billy’s Wisdom: Sign Up for His Complimentary monthly Ezine Right Here