Billy Consults on Leadership, Strategic Planning, Presentation Skills, Management, Safety or Environmental Issues
Leadership and Management Solutions for Today’s Organizations Delivered on site or by Virtual Training
Ever wonder if you’ve got the right culture in your organization? Does your leadership team have the right strategic plan or even has one at all? Does your team have the positive mindset and top performance skills to take your organization into the future and build the kind of strong, long-term foundation you need to compete and succeed?
That’s where Billy's Leadership Coaching and Expertise comes in. With a powerful cadre of options, an experienced instinct, and a comprehensive plan - he answers all of those questions and more. Billy is the consultant of choice for organizations eager to streamline their processes, shore up their team synergy, and clearly define the direction, roles, and action plans for every member of their company.
How does he do that? Let me share the many ways...
- Intuitive and Results Producing Assessment Tools: Accuracy counts—that’s why Billy uses only the top-of-the-line, most up-to-date assessment tools available to best pinpoint and provide workable solutions that strengthen leadership and management skills.
- Personal Audits and Observations: There is no ‘one size fits all’ solution for any organization. Billy leverages years of experience, education, and a keen sense of observation, to determine the most impactful course to follow for both individuals and organizations as a whole.
- Discussions with Teams: Billy uses his excellent facilitation skills and leadership expertise to gather information from employees and your management team about their concerns and provides suggestions for improvement.
- One-on-One Discussions: Typically reserved for key executives, this process can also be conducted with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Development of Personalized Training Sessions: Once all the information is gathered, there is often a need for personnel training. Based on team goals, personnel, leadership capabilities and direction—Billy designs highly personalized training programs to facilitate positive change, build momentum, and strengthen the team as a whole. This can be done in-person or virtually.
- Presentation Skills: Using his four decades of professional speaking experiences, Billy can help you improve your ability to speak to an audience from customers to employees. He will coach and challenge in order to help you develop and deliver your message.
- Strategic Planning Facilitation: Billy is an experienced facilitator to aid in the development of your organizational strategic planning session. Contact him for details regarding this important success strategy. Not for the faint of heart!
- Customer Service: Billy can work with your customer service team and offer insights base on his management of a global technical and customer service effort for 20 years.
Billy sits down with the management team to determine the best course of action to deliver the results you want to implement. Remember, it's a partnership supporting your success.
Environmental / Safety Consulting and Training Services
Leveraging his 30 years of managing environmental processes and 12 years of managing safety programs, Billy will swiftly determine the current status of your compliance through personal observations and detailed audits based upon both Federal and State regulatory requirements. Once complete, remediation can take on a variety of formats such as:
- Human Performance Safety Training: This is a culture changer. HP training can produce dramatic reductions of incidents on the job and in employee’s personal life. It’s a game-changer. Learn how this cutting edge safety training can be implemented. No massive documentation but massive changes in attitude.
- Development of a comprehensive deficiency removal process: Audit deficiencies are developed into remediation plan to bring the facility into 100% compliance.
- In-house training of employees and management personnel: Delivers specific policies, procedures as well as roles and responsibilities from a “Different Voice.” It's safety training that inspires action.
- Meetings with regulatory representatives as needed: Billy can serve as a third-party expert. He uses his years of working with EPA and the LA DEQ to assure compliance.
- Assisting with the creation of training videos: Billy has developed several videos to help train vendors, visitors, and facility personnel. He can do the same for you.